Monday, June 14, 2010

Inspirations for EXP 3


1. Mayan Temple



The reason I choose this a precedent for Miranda was to elaborate on the ideas that this represents power and authority and that Miranda as I read in an article admires ancient and modern concepts that why's I incorporated it.

2. Modern Bridge Design



This random and developing bridge appealed to me a lot due to its shapes of the spine behind carved out in a way of being smooth and slick.

3. Jamison Valley, Blue Mountains NSW


The Jamison Valley is naturally an amazing piece of natural design and displays beautiful scenery and serenity to those that visit. That is why I thought it would be perfect to have my architecture within.

4. Leonardo's Glass Cube


I saw this image a while ago and just thought what an amazing being of architecture. I respect that way it blends with the environment and the glass walls and that is what I wanted to accomplish with Angela Merkel's Office

5. Octopus



The Octopus came as a shock to most of my peers and friends to be an inspiration but I didn't see why we should be embracing all of nature not just the aesthetical pleasing areas and try to incorporate it's concepts into architecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment