Monday, June 14, 2010

5 images of Final Design

1. Aerial Shot



This Aerial shot displays the two offices, the meeting place and the bridge. I wanted to capture the essence of the different personalities of the clients and grasp the meaning behind their own attitudes that isn't represented in the media. I wanted to represent the relationship with the land and the openness to the environment.

2. Meeting and Eating Area



This weird looking shape displays the meeting and eating area for the clients and the place where they would stay and communicate with each other. I wanted to keep it large and open but not to much to harm the environment. My inspiration for this design was the animal the Octopus, and I wanted to replicate the animalistic factors of it.

3. Angela Merkel's Elevator platform - Why the Red Lights?



This displays the platform of Angela Merkel and represents how I tried to incorporate the material of glass; as I found glass to be a good concept to gel around and mesh well with the environment. The red lights help to symbolise the areas of caution for the person within the game and alerts them of the areas of getting off the elevators and also an aesthetical touch.

4. View of the Valley, Inspired by Jamison Valley



This image displays the valley and I was inspired by the Jamison Valley due to its amalgamation of trees and river beds. This valley resembles the country of Australia to be subtle and beautiful so that's why I choose this valley to compose and have appreciated how its come out and the learning process as well.

5. Angela Merkel's Office on the left with the bridge



I wanted my bridge to be composed on the basis on that it displays the aesthetical and functional aspects to elaborate on my concept on openness and technological blending. Here in the image it displays the meeting area which my peers and family have called Mechanical Octopus and I can see why. In relation with Merkel's office it displays a nice and subtle area for here to stay in and contemplate on ideas and have the open environment for her inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment